100% Cotton. Perfect for straining Elderberry Syrup, or as an alternative to the metal tea ball.
To use the straining net for Elderberry Syrup:
- Wait for the syrup to cool to the touch.
- Remove the cinnamon sticks.
- Hang the net over a container to catch the syrup.
- Pour the entire contents into the straining net. Twist and squeeze.
- Dump the now dried contents into the compost or trash.
- Rinse the net with warm water.
We will gladly accept returns of unused broken or damaged items within 30 days of purchase. Please ship product and included invoice snugly in a box (no soft envelopes) to ensure safe delivery. Upon receipt of product, we will issue a full refund.
If you ever have any questions about your order, we would love to hear from you at email@example.com